Thursday, June 21, 2012

21/6 What's in my mailbox?

Jump under the cut to find out! :))
YES! THEY HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED! This is self explanatory.






You can trust a full review/styling post will be on it's way, but to be bloody honest I ordered these before exam break and in those 3 weeks before it's arrival, I've lost it. Snacking and stress eating to maintain energy levels, you can all assume. I'm a bloater and basically up a whole dress size (this distresses me to no end) and I actually hate how I look in them. So my review will be coming up once I get back into shape! (which is hopefully very soon :) )

1 comments:


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!