Tuesday, June 3, 2014

GOODBYE! I'M MAKING THE MOVE!


It's been a good few years with this blog! Formerly known just as styleavenger-(yikes what a cringe worthy name!) a0style will be no longer after this post. I will easily admit that I had practically no viewership despite posting throughout the years. But I never cared all that much- I've honestly loved blogging for me and no one else. I found expressing and recording my thoughts down not only stress relieving, but fun as well!
I've recently been posting under one outlet, which is the username 'angie0nline'- on instagram, twitter, the whole works! (If only I could change my youtube username SIGHGGGHGHH.) After a few months I decided to make the big change. If any random person was reading this, you'd probably be wondering "????" "she has like no readers! What was so hard about that!!!" But it was hard for me to leave this blog behind because it was so personal, and JUST FOR ME! To the point where all the posts were memories I kept holding onto.

  I started to expand my interests beyond 'style' and found that the blog I had created kind of limited my way of thinking and expressing exactly what I wanted to. I had so many different blogs/channels/accounts and outlets for several things, I found myself enjoying blogging less because I was so spread out and separated even though I am after all, just one person.

So I cordially invite you to join me at my new blog, angie0nline . This is where I will be posting everything related to blogging in the future. The name is just basic and I feel more comfortable divulging all aspects of my interests under this title. I have been posting food pics on this blog for quite a while now.

Anyways, I would just like to say that ANYONE who has ever read any of my posts on the blog, if you ever see this, thank you! If you'd like to see more from me then I'd love for you to visit angie0nline. But who am I kidding? I'm the only one here! And I'm fine with that :D

This is my final sign off on this blog *wipes tear*,
Loved every part of it,
Angie.

spiffy new layout for the a new adventure


0 comments:

Post a Comment


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!